Friday, March 15, 2013

3/15/2013

I have received a few leads pertaing to YWCA in Salinas and in Santa Cruz, CA.. These, from what I here, are shelters that help women in situations that are of domestic abuse.
I will schedule some interviews with some of the staff, and will try to post them here and their links.
If anyone has any ideas or advice for me in this project please email:

domesticviolencenomore@gmail.com

or post to the blog reply

If you want to buy the Domestic Violence No More T-shirts (that are in developement),


buy t-shirt

email me your size, and I will email you how to get them
Only $10.00 and profits goto womens shelter.

The band T.I.E. has finished recordeing the music for the song 'Domestic Violence No More' and will soon be laying down the Lyrics.

We will also be shooting the video for the song soon.

We will then upload it to Youtube and start a campaign for it to go viral,

Remember: If we can help out one person, we have succeded.

Peace and Thanks
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment